Tuesday, February 28, 2017

ToBGP February: Gobbos/Snotlings

 Whew! Just snuck 'em in before the February deadline. Click to embiggen. My shields had all gone missing (that's going to be a common thread with these entries, keep your eyes out for the Skaven!) so I improvised. Two are pieces of plastic I cut out of my Plano tackle box, and two are some old putty filler that I "carved" with a knife to look like wood strips. I think it gives 'em a little character.

 Guy in the middle is the boss, found a chaos warrior's helmet crest and decided he needed to look more kingly! Did some other weapons swaps to add variety.

 If I never look at another snotling again, it'll be too soon. You can't see it in the pic but I definitely painted some of their loincloths to look a little "poopy" in the back. I figure these guys aren't too concerned with hygiene, living underground and all.

 The boss snotling (bossling?) has an axe I stole from a DnD orc. Forget the name of the board game but I think it's the one with the terrible VHS cassette. Definitely getting the hang of the Army Painter Strong Tone dip at this point. Brush application is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment