Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Zargon/Morcar HeroQuest WIP

Very excited about this... after browsing Old Scratchy's HeroQuest Forum for the past few days I've been struck by inspirado to make a Zargon/Morcar custom out of the GW Empire Battle Wizard kit. 


Pretty simple conversion, and the kit is fantastic. The only alteration I had to do was cut the left arm to straighten it out and sculpt in the crazy hair with green stuff.





Couldn't wait to put up these work-in-progress pics... hopefully I'll have Zargon finished up by tomorrow. As always, comments and critiques are appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. Okay; that's brilliant. Superb concept and realisation :D

    Love it.

    - Seb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I'm a Heroquest fan myself and I just came across your blog reading on Old scratch's Heroquest forum.

    this conversion is amazing !! i really like it !

    Please visit my painting blog, it's in french, but you can see the picture ;)
    http://heroquest-painted.blogspot.com/search/label/peinture%20figurines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your comments! I have to admit when I was looking at the Empire Battle Wizard kit and the inspiration hit me I couldn't have dreamed he would turn out this well. The paintjob still needs some work though, I kinda chickened out on the eyes because I was afraid to ruin him!

    ReplyDelete